Elysian Cashew Butter is a very versatile ingredient that can go not only in your smoothies, cookies, desserts but also in soups & sauces. The roasted taste of cashews gets that deep flavour in your cooking.
Let’s not stop there, we can easily add these to coffees, ice creams, morning toast snack and so much more.
Having used it as an ingredient in our cafe for vegan PASTAS, we are certain it will wow your customers!
This is a nutrient rich & healthy food that is best for all ages, be it for your kids or your quick morning snack or for your parents who are looking to have something not sugary, not too heavy and also gives them good satisfying taste and keeps them full.
Benefits & Uses of Cashew Butter
- One of the best sources of monounsaturated fatty acids, essential amino acids, and magnesium.
- Contains nutrients beneficial for blood pressure, sugar and cholesterol control, bone health, the immune system.
- Great Source of Fiber.
- Cashews are rich in carotenoids and polyphenols, two categories of antioxidants that may help reduce inflammation and offer protection from disease.
- Cashews appear to provide fewer calories than once thought. Their rich fiber and protein content can help reduce hunger and increase feeling full. Put together, all of these factors may help you lose excess weight.
- Bake Homemade Granola Bar. Just like you use Peanut Butter, Cashew Butter can be used the same way.
- Bake into Cashew Cookies. We used to bake peanut butter cookies in our bakery. Cashews would be a wonderful substitute.
- Can be used in Cashew Butter Fudges. Soft-Break in your mouth fudges with roasted cashew aroma, *first love*!
- Sandwich fillings are a great add.
- Salad Dressings. Cut vegetables, add cashew butter, some spices like black salt, black pepper, mango powder, turmeric and you are a CHEF!
- Base for Soups, Dips, Pasta & Sauces. This can easily be used in Indian dishes like Dal Makhani, instead of “Makhan”.
We have a blog article written about all the types of nuts, seeds we use and manufacture products from at THIS PAGE. Click the link to learn more about it from health perspective and how each nut has number of nutrients and having some everyday can boost your bodily functions giving you that glow and energy you always wanted!